BIO IDENTICAL HORMONES
Bio-identical hormones are chemically identical to those the body produces. While hormones like estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone naturally decrease with age, the use of bio-identical hormones, as part of a prescribed hormone replacement therapy, can help to restore hormones more youthful levels. This can result in more energy, better memory, a healthier heart, stronger bones, and a more youthful glow.
ADVANTAGES OF BIO-IDENTICAL HORMONE THERAPY
- They are derived from natural plant chemicals (botanicals)
- Each formula is customized to your individual, unique physiology
- The dosage is adjusted based on your hormone panel (we monitor closely)
- They are natural & the body can metabolize them as it was designed to do
- European Medical studies report they are safer than synthetic versions
- Thorough testing & evaluation determines what is best for you
- Physicians have treated patients for years with Bio-Identical Hormones & have had much success with it
There are several options available for treating age related issues with bio-identical hormones. At KateNicole we can help you determine if including this therapy in your treatment plan will be beneficial to achieving your best life.
OPTIONS OFFERED AT KateNicole
- Estrogen is present in women in three forms: estradiol, estrone, and estriol. Injecting a bio-identical form of these hormones can treat menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and vaginal dryness, improve psychological well-being, and reduce the incidence of coronary artery disease and osteoporosis.
- Progesterone helps to balance the effects of estrogen. It relieves hormone-related mood swings, deters weight gain, helps restore libido, protects against breast fibrocysts and osteoporosis, and more.
- Dihydroepiadosterone (DHEA) helps to protect against age-related illnesses and plays a key role in increasing sexual arousal, mental and physical capacity, bone density, fat-free mass, IGF-1, and insulin sensitivity. DHEA can also improve the lining of the coronary arteries, thereby lowering the risk of heart disease.
- Pregnenolone is an important human hormone that serves many purposes in the body. As a supplement, pregnenolone improves memory, reduces stress, decreases arthritis inflammation, and improves mood.
- Melatonin’s main function is to regulate the sleep-wake cycle. With advancing age, melatonin production often decreases and the natural body rhythm is interrupted by insomnia. At KateNicole Clinic we utilize melatonin therapy to provide our patients with a more restful sleep, stronger immunity, and reduced stress.